Welcome to www.bowandpearl.com website terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.bowandpearl.com and the selling of our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use or access this website.
The Bow & Pearl Website is provided solely for your personal use. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Bow & Pearl” are to Bow & Pearl, with the Registered Address: 13 Ranelagh Village, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, Ireland.
The website is controlled and operated in Ireland. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Irish Courts.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our customer services team before you place an order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details displayed on this website are correct and up to date. “All details” includes prices, descriptions of products and photographic representations. Please ensure that, prior to placing an order; you have checked all the relevant details about the products you’ve chosen in case any of these details have changed since you last visited us online.
• We will not be liable for any reason if the Bow & Pearl website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire Bow & Pearl website.
*NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS FOR ITEMS PURCHASED ONLINE
We take great care to describe our products correctly in terms of appearance, colour, texture and finish, and to show photographs with good colour quality. However, as our goods are largely made from natural materials, some slight variations may occur, particularly in colour. Additionally, what you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. If you believe that the website picture or description was inaccurate and you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
• Every item shown on our website should be in stock and available for immediate shipping. However, we cannot totally exclude the possibility that a particular product is no longer available if there is a sudden run on demand.
• Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability.
• As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items. If there will be a delay before despatch, you will be contacted immediately.
• For the reason above, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to your address. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
The Order Process
• All order placed on this website will be subject to acceptance with these Terms and Conditions.
• When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
• When you place an order on this website, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Bow & Pearl.
• Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons: the product you ordered is out of stock; we have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment and/or there is a system failure.
• A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to your address. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
You can pay with any major debit card, MasterCard or Visa Credit card. Please ensure that your email address is correct and your mailbox is working properly, as all order confirmations are sent to that email address.
When your offer to purchase a product has been accepted, you will receive an email confirming the date on which it will be sent to you. Normally this will be within a maximum of one working day from receipt of your order if the order is placed before 12.30pm the day before. This period may be extended over bank holiday and Christmas periods.
Once you place an order with us, it can be tracked so that you know when it has left our warehouse and is on its way to your door. As soon as your order is shipped (which will be the next working day in most of the cases), we will send you a confirmation email mentioning all the details of your order. In case you do not receive the delivery confirmation within two working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Delivery within the Republic of Ireland is via courier service (DPD) and usually takes 1-2 working days and requires a signature. This period may be extended over bank holiday and Christmas periods. All items will be insured against damage or loss during posting. The delivery company may contact you prior to delivery to confirm your address and location.
• We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Bow & Pearl shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
• The delivery cost within the Republic of Ireland is €3.95 for orders under €100 and free for order over €100. For international deliveries, please refer to the section below relating to international orders.
• Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
We deliver to the locations as set out in the table below:
|UK||Rest of Europe||Rest of World|
|United Kingdom||Bulgaria||Italy||Slovenia||Hong Kong|
|Czech Republic||Lithuania||Sweden||New Zealand|
All deliveries are made by registered post during normal working hours and require a signature. Please ensure that you use an address where someone will be able to receive your goods.
International Shipping Rates and Delivery Times
|Rate||Delivery Times in working days*|
|Rest of Europe|
|Rate||Delivery Times in working days*|
|€20.00||Up to 10 days|
|Rest of World|
|Rate||Delivery Times in working days*|
|€20.00||Up to 12 days|
Please note that Customs & Excise Duties may apply Countries outside the EU. Payments of Customs & Excise duties are always the responsibility of the purchaser.
*Delivery times are the best estimate of working days required, provided to us by An Post. Please note we cannot ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
If you wish to cancel any order you have placed and it has not been dispatched, you can contact Customer Service on +353 (0)1 4967408 or at email@example.com.
After dispatch our returns policy will apply.
• If you are not 100% satisfied with the item(s) you have ordered then we will be more than happy to give you a full refund or exchange, provided that you return them to us within 14 days of receipt and in a re-saleable condition, i.e. in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and complete with their original labels.
• We will not be liable for returns if the garment is stained by makeup. Avoid wearing perfume and/or deodorant that could leave a permanent scent or mark on the clothing. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition.
• We are not responsible for the cost of returning the item unless the item is faulty or we have delivered the incorrect product(s). In this case we will arrange for a pickup from our delivery company.
• Our refund policy only applies to purchases made on our website. If a person wishes to return an item purchased in-store, they will be offered an exchange or store credit only.
• We regret, however, that under normal hygiene rules we cannot accept return of earrings. This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
• How to return: You can return items to us by post or to our store in Ranelagh within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this time-frame and be in a sale-able condition. This means returning the item(s) to us in its original condition, unused and with garment tags attached.
• Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card. This will appear on your account within five days depending on your card issuer.
If you have any queries about returning items please us on +353 (0)1 4967408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Postal returns: To return items by post, please include a note of your name, order number and phone number with your items. It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
• In-store returns: You can also return products to our Ranelagh store. Please ensure that you bring the original dispatch email with you as proof of purchase.
*NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
• The Bow & Pearl website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Bow & Pearl makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
• Bow & Pearl shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if Bow & Pearl has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• The Bow & Pearl website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Bow & Pearl. When you activate any of these you will leave the bowandpearl.com website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
• You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
• We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Items Lost in Post
If an item goes missing whist in the post or a customer has highlighted to us that an order of theirs has not been received, outside the estimated time for arrival, a refund/exchange will only be given if the courier company used by us *(DPD) accepts the status of the parcel as missing. An investigation by DPD will then take place which can take up to 30 days.
*An Post is used for International Deliveries and the same terms as the above apply.
Very soon you will be able to purchase and redeem gift vouchers on online. If you have a voucher you wish to use and can't make it into our store please, contact us at email@example.com or call us on +353 (0)1 4967408 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you wish to write to us about any of the above, or about any other matter, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Customer Services, Bow and Pearl, 13 Ranelagh Village, Dublin 6.
Here at Bow & Pearl, our priority is to give our customer 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are unhappy with our service, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your feedback is important to us.
Our right to vary the terms and conditions
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case, it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by www.bowandpearl.com (collectively, "Services") ("Authorised Customers"). "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorised Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorised Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorised Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organisations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, payment authorisation service providers and banks) who may provide such services as credit services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorised Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorised Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfil buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorised Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorised Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorised Customers may be shared with other Authorised Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorised Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorised Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by www.bowandpearl.com is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of www.bowandpearl.com except for use as indicated above.
How does www.bowandpearl.com use login information?
Www.bowandpearl.com uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyse trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorised Customers on the Site?
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorised Customers.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorised Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorised Customers for any such occurrences.